Based in Los Angeles
The Community Marketing Manager is a relationship and experiential expert who naturally connects with people in a relatable way. The role’s objective is to build brand awareness and engagement offline through ambassador relationships, partnerships and events. The role requires an integrated mindset, strength in operations and strategy, a high standard of execution and relationship management. This role supports the growth and evolution of the brand. You will get to work with a small, brilliant team on one of the most desirable, fast growing DTC brands out there today!
- Work cross functionally to connect online and offline to elevate our brand equity.
- Responsible for sharing key brand moments through offline channels.
- Build and nurture community relationships of ambassadors, athletes, partners and customers.
- Identify opportunities for community growth to inform strategy planning.
- Expand and evolve our ambassador program and partnerships.
- Produce events from ideation through planning and execution to drive brand awareness and guest engagement.
- Work cross-functionally with the PR and Social teams to ensure our network of relationships is reflected at events and on our social channels for key moments.
- Track and measure impact of events and partnerships to report results of key metrics.
- Partner with in-market community connectors to host LOF events and pop-ups.
- Responsible for writing quarterly recaps and reporting to the team.
- Track and manage budget.
- Travel based on business needs; especially during high season from April - August
- The Community Marketing Manager reports to our Director of Retail, Community & Culture.
Key traits/experience we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in community marketing with a strong background in event planning and relationship management.
- Experience in athlete and influencer marketing.
- Proven ability to form strategic partnerships and produce events.
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong team collaboration; working closely with brand & digital marketing teams.
- Highly agile and works well with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to deliver on KPI’s and long-term goals.
- Established network in the sports, fitness, fashion and travel industries.
- Skills in negotiation a plus.
- Experience in expanding a D2C brand from online to offline is a plus.
- Hybrid - work from home and in person.
- Must be willing to travel.
Bathing suit discounts.
Application process closes on Feb 6, 2023.