Head of Brand
Reporting directly to the CEO, The Head of Brand will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and analyzing marketing campaigns, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive awareness and sales. As a member of senior management, the Head of Brand will be a highly experienced leader with a strong creative and analytical background and clear and effective communication skills.The role requires a creative, customer-centric mindset, love for problem solving, high standard of execution and a keen eye for detail. You will get to work with a small, brilliant team on one of the most desirable, fast growing DTC brands out there today!
- Own and lead creative from concept to execution
- Lead and develop team of creatives and contractors
- Build and maintain insight driven campaigns and strategy
- Communicate project status and blockers to key stakeholders
- Own reporting on brand performance
- Manage Marketing budgets and ensure strong ROI across investments, reporting on analysis weekly and monthly. Evolving strategy as needed
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions to develop and pitch new creative ideas
Oversee project timelines and maneuver multiple project milestones around business goals
- Build and foster an online community
- Lead, manage and develop a growing team
- Own how the brand shows up and performs across all platforms and channels to achieve business goals.
- Create channel strategies to achieve business goals and brand positioning.
- Refine brand guidelines and ensure they are adhered across all platforms
- PR + influencer gifting strategy and campaigns, Social Media platforms, Paid Marketing, in person events
- Deepen understanding and knowledge of our customer to discover key insights
- Consistently conceptualize revenue opportunities within current customer base, and identify ways to continually grow audience and acquire new customers
- Work with the cross functional team to understand the business (ecommerce, merchandising, inventory) to best support from a marketing perspective.
- Manage budgets and ensure strong ROI across investments, reporting on analysis monthly + evolving strategy as needed
- Other duties as assigned;
Key traits/experience we're looking for:
- 15+ years of experience in a leadership role in brand and/or creative marketing
- Experience managing and developing a small team and agencies
- Experience in managing multi channels
- Proven data background with the ability to create, monitor and read reporting
- Experience in a D2C brand is required
- Hybrid - work from home and in person. Minimum 3x/ in person at Venice office.
- Must be willing to travel.
Send your application here. Application process closes on March 1, 2024.