Head of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing will be responsible for driving profitable revenue growth across all e-commerce platforms. They will own the end-to-end user experience on the company’s website and will be responsible for website conversion rates, driving higher quality traffic, increasing AOV and increasing profitable revenue. This person will identify and leverage appropriate digital strategies and tactics, including SEO, paid search, paid digital advertising, email marketing and SMS, in addition to exploring new digital marketing opportunities that can contribute to the company’s profitable topline growth. This person will be creative and understand brand-building but will also be highly analytical (A/B testing, metrics-driven) and technically knowledgeable with regard to website design and development. In this role, you will get to work with a small, brilliant team on one of the most desirable, fast growing DTC brands out there today!
Site performance + Optimization
- Create and execute strategy that supports company vision, brand storytelling and achieve KPIs including but not limited to conversion, AOV and revenue targets
- Own the ecommerce platform and end to end user experience.
- Report on performance
- Create and execute strategy that increases paid and organic traffic to support company vision and achieve revenue targets
- Responsible for paid digital advertising and paid search
- Responsible for organic traffic including SEO, email marketing and SMS
- Report on performance.
Lead + Develop Team
- Build and develop small team
- Manage contractors
- Mange paid agency
- Enroll CEO and key stakeholders in strategy and execution
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA considered an asset
- 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and/or global retail environments; experience in a luxury/premium apparel brand a plus
- 5 + years in a Senior Manager or above position in a related field
- Deep knowledge of global digital landscape, with previous hands on experience growing the North American Market
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
- Solid general management skills and previous full ecomm P&L ownership.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, digital product management and CRM to work cross functionally with peers
- Track record of growing high performing teams in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Strategic, with deep analytical skills and a strong business acumen
Submit your application here. Posting closes September 30, 2023.