The Merchant will execute the product strategy to ensure we have the right product at the right time in the right places to maximize sales, grow our brand and deliver on our long term company strategy. You will get to work with a small, brilliant team on one of the most desirable, fast growing DTC brands out there today!
- Lead the successful creation, execution and maintenance of our line plan to ensure the financial success of the company.
- Deliver profitable assortment that hits or exceeds targets. Own margin and pricing architecture.
- Curate assortments for each retail channel: ecomm, stores, pop ups and wholesale.
- Partner with planning and production to communicate unit demand - forecasts/projections and in season. Support in on time delivery.
- Ensure product team hits key go to market dates.
- Understand trend and bring to team
- Write and own all POs in partnership with planning. In season and chase.
- Drive financial reporting, key gates: Weekly selling report, OTB, Hindsight reports.
- Be a leader on the product team: tie together product, manage, train and develop Associate Merchant, ensure team hits GTM dates.
- Oversea the product lifestyle from concept to point of sale across all channels
- Collaborate with the product marketing and community team to bring the product strategies to life and ultimately drive sell through and achieves sales targets
- Create visuals and present product flow and strategy internally and externally: Product Briefs, product flow / delivery dates, inventory status, highlight missed opportunities / gaps in product assortment
- Other duties as assigned
Key traits/experience we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in a similar role within a merchandising environment
- Strong awareness of lifestyle and fashion trends
- Proven ability to drive performance
- Experience in pre-costing and calculation
Highly organized with a keen eye for the detail
- Strong knowledge of data and systems, you possess amazing Excel skills!
Hybrid WFH and in-person.
Send your application here. Application process closes on April 17, 2023.