Based in Los Angeles
Left on Friday is looking for a talented Content Manager and Creator who can bring compelling, on-brand content to life across our social platforms (IG, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.), with a focus on TikTok. You'll be in charge of creating + executing on your content strategy and working cross-functionality with the brand/creative team. This means, developing, creating and uploading original content for LOF's social media platforms, inclusive of trending topics.
You'll be responsible for ...
- Reporting on social media learnings + successes to determine what tactics are working
- Managing and executing on a content calendar
- Capturing content on set + BTS that can turn into useable content
- Working with our customer service team to manage our community - you should manage comments + customer interactions on all platforms
- Showing growth in our organic social channels
- Work closely with the influencer team to partner with individuals who will create content and move the brand forward
Who you are:
You're a creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on all social channels using great copy, video and engagement.
An investigator who uses data and analysis to determine what tactics are working. An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
You are on top of pop-culture and social topics, as well as seasonal occasions so we keep our content fresh and relevant.
You have an innate understanding of the LOF brand.
- At least 2-3+ years of experience with social media content planning + creation (with an emphasis on TikTok)
- Great writer and editor who thrives on creating many different types of content and supporting the work of the entire team
- Proven track record of building social channels
- Strong people skills
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Collaborate in the development of project concepts, and apply a consistent design approach to a wide range of digital content