Join our dope team!
Thank you to all those who applied for the Brand Marketing Manager role. Position is now closed. We will reach out to the short list of applicants this week.
LEFT ON FRIDAY BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
We’re looking for a strategic, super organized, scrappy, creative and outgoing Brand Manager to help us build and scale Left On Friday. You will lead and execute exciting marketing campaigns, run our marketing channels and execute brand partnerships across all channels. You should be just as comfortable writing a strategy and building a calendar as you are at executing against it in the day to day. You are collaborative and eager to be a part of a growing, global start-up. #Dreamjob (but we may be a bit biased)...
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs, campaigns and brand collabs.
- Use industry trends and data driven insights to build product launch strategies that are educational, compelling and advance the brand.
- Manage social media platforms (today, Instagram, future, also Tik Tok).
- Support in the execution and daily management of paid ads and affiliate programs (working with our agency).
- Manage PR agency and internal outreach/activations.
- Analyze the numbers, create weekly reporting and check and adjust strategies as needed.
- Work with creative team prep and execute campaign shoots.
- Own the brand calendar and drive timelines/deliverables.
- Work closely with the creative team to continually evolve the messaging of the brand narrative.
- Work closely with Founders to develop seasonal and yearly cross-channel brand marketing strategies to drive the growth of LOF.
- Create and send weekly emails.
- Establish and maintain brand budget.
Key traits/experience we’re looking for
- 3-5+ years of brand marketing experience
- Ability to multi task and thrive in a fast - paced environment
- Self starter
- High performer
- Ability to collaborate and lead
- Can do attitude
- Committed to self development + learning
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Strategic thinker, able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Dope project management skills
- Experience with Klavio, expert IG/FB skills, highly proficient at Google suite, Photoshop skills ideal, Canva skills also ideal
- Preferably live in Los Angeles, eventually the office will be on the West Side
Bathing suit discounts and rose Friday.
LEFT ON FRIDAY - a swim brand built for epic good times. LOF believes nothing should hold you back, especially your swimsuit. Made from Smoothing Dream fabric, compressive when wet and dry and designed to stand up to that swim, surf and happy-hour life. Loved world-wide for their mix and match-ability, bold colors and thoughtful, functional design. LOF is designed in Vancouver, Canada, made in California, with Italian fabric.
Founded by Laura and Shannon in 2018, Laura works from Venice, CA and Shannon from Victoria, BC, Canada. LOF is currently a small team with big goals. Committed to excellence, relatability, simplicity and fun. Each team member wears multiple hats and makes decisions based on the long term vision of Left On Friday.
Application process closes Jan 8th, 2021. We will reach out to a short list of candidates early January. Check back to the site early Jan for any updates.