Calling all go-getters, fast thinkers and fun-havers! Check out our open roles.
We believe in a life where nothing holds you back, especially your swimsuit. So we designed a swim (surf, fun) suit that can keep up with you, is easy to care for, and feels amazing on. It’s about time. We think you deserve it.
About the Role:
You are a digital-first designer who enjoys working with a small and passionate team. You will be responsible for the concept and execution of assets that translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand. This person will understand the Left on Friday customer and is well rounded in the DTC space.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall art direction of the business and work across multiple channels. Developing, contributing and collaborating, you will be the lead in compelling design for emails, social media and other marketing initiatives. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves, develop, plan and execute. Looking for a highly motivated, do-it-yourself individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate on brainstorming, concepting, executing and refining creative projects
- Design an array of digital assets including emails, social media images/graphics (IG, TikTok etc), paid media and printed collateral
- Own projects from kickoff through completion
- Work with cross-functional team members to deliver high-impact designs
- Partner with the Co-Founder, photographer and brand team in photo shoots
- Provide creative oversight on photography choices for owned, earned + paid media
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in our brand look and feel and on-time
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and be enthusiastic about bringing new design ideas to the table
- Assist with day-to-day creative needs, big or small
- Demonstrate flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Have a positive, proactive, self-starting attitude
- Manage + coordinate samples for shoots
- At least 2-3+ years of experience in graphic design with emphasis in e-commerce
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping and compositing
- Collaborate in the development of project concepts, and apply a consistent design approach to a wide range of digital content
- Must live in Los Angeles, eventually the office will be on the West Side
LEFT ON FRIDAY - a swim brand built for epic good times. LOF believes nothing should hold you back, especially not your swimsuit. Made from Smoothing Dream fabric, compressive when wet and dry and designed to stand up to that swim, surf and happy-hour life. Loved world-wide for their mix and match-ability, bold colors and thoughtful, functional design. LOF is designed in Vancouver, Canada, made in California, with Italian fabric.
Founded by Laura and Shannon in 2018, Laura works from Venice, CA and Shannon from Victoria, BC, Canada. LOF is currently a small team with big goals. Committed to excellence, relatability, simplicity and fun. Each team member wears multiple hats and makes decisions based on the long term vision of Left On Friday.
Send in your application. Application process closes Oct 15th, 2021. We will reach out to a short list of candidates early November.